This is a fantastic opportunity for a Hatchery Operative to join an established family run business in Boston, Lincolnshire. This is a full-time permanent opportunity which offers an attractive salary and completive benefits structure.
Candidates must be able to interview at site in person.
Annyalla Chicks currently employ over 150 employees across the business, with the largest market share in the republic of Ireland. We invest in our employees and recognise our teams, commitment and passion, are one of the reasons for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a fantastic team!
As our Hatchery Operative, you will ensure the welfare of day-old chicks and maintain the high standards of quality, hygiene, animal welfare, health and safety that are required.
– Gain a full understanding of poultry at Annyalla Chicks
– Undertake various tasks within the hatchery; chick take off, transfer, egg loading and unloading
– General cleaning and tidiness of all areas inside and outside the hatchery for ensuring a high level of biosecurity
– Adhere to all codes of practice and bird welfare
– Adhere to health and safety standards at all times
– Undertake other duties within the hatchery operation as required
Skills and experience:
– Flexible and hard working
– Enthusiastic and a positive attitude to teamwork
– Ability to work shifts (start times 10am-6.30pm)
– Previous production/factory experience is desirable
– All training is provided
For more information, please contact the Annyalla HR Team on 01205 726105 or email your CV email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from the company within 7 days of your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.