Hatchery Operative – Wrexham (flexible work pattern)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Hatchery Operative to join an established family run business in Wrexham. This is a part-time permanent opportunity which offers an attractive salary and completive benefits structure. Candidates must be able to interview at site in person.
Annyalla Chicks currently employ over 150 employees across the business, with the largest market share in the republic of Ireland. We invest in our employees and recognise our teams, commitment and passion, are one of the reasons for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a fantastic team!
As our Hatchery Operative, you will ensure the welfare of day-old chicks and maintain the high standards of quality, hygiene, animal welfare, health and safety that are required. The Hatchery Hours are 3am-6pm there are varied shift patterns.
– Gain a full understanding of poultry at Annyalla Chicks
– Undertake various tasks within the hatchery; chick take off, transfer, egg loading and unloading
– General cleaning and tidiness of all areas inside and outside the hatchery for ensuring a high level of biosecurity
– Adhere to all codes of practice and bird welfare
– Adhere to health and safety standards at all times
– Undertake other duties within the hatchery operation as required
Skills and experience:
– Flexible and hard working
– Enthusiastic and a positive attitude to teamwork
– Ability to work shifts (start times can vary)
– Previous production/factory experience is desirable
– All training is provided
If you like what you read and want to join us as a Hatchery Operative, please get in touch– we’d like to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from the company within 7 days of your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Annyalla Chicks is an equal opportunity employer.
The Company is committed to being a successful, caring and welcoming place for all employees. We want to create a supportive and inclusive environment where our employees can reach their full potential, without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.
The latest from Annyalla Chicks
Looking to invest in poultry farms or have queries about our products and services? Find out how you and your business can benefit from Annyalla Chicks experience, please contact us.